Early Start Australia | QLD | Toowong (formerly Synchrony OT) has been providing Occupational Therapy Services to the Toowong area since 2013. We provide Occupational Therapy and Speech and Language Pathology services to children and young adults (3 years to 18 years) delivered in our clinic, via Telehealth and offer mobile services at childcare, pre-school, school and in home settings.
Programs we deliver
- Handwriting Therapy
- Individual Intensive Programs
- Kindergarten and School Screenings
- School Holiday Group Programs and Camps
- School Holiday Self-Regulation Groups
- Working with Schools
- School Readiness Programs
- Fantastic Fingers Group
- Getting ready for High School
- Getting ready for Kindergarten
- Incredible Flexible You
- Prep Readiness
- Prep-Readiness Presentations
- Ready? Set? Prep! Program for School Readiness
- Refining Writing
- Interactive Metronome Program
- Writing Foundations Group
Meet Our Principal
Nicole Grant is a Paediatric Occupational Therapist with over 20 years experience working in allied health. She joined Early Start Australia in 2018. With a special interest in Autism Spectrum Disorders, she has actively contributed to research in the field through completion of her doctorate in 2016. Nicole is passionate about implementing research into clinical practice. She also has additional training in Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA), which is an Autism-specific intervention approach.
Meet Our Team
Our highly skilled and dedicated team are experienced creating a supportive and collaborative environment to provide the best intervention for their child to succeed in therapy and their everyday environments. We are committed to continually expand our knowledge to ensure we maintain best evidence-based practice for our clients.
Our team is experienced in working with a diverse range of conditions such as:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- Developmental delay
- Intellectual impairment
- Other diagnosed disorders
Please call us on 07 3736 8690 if you would like further information.