Early Start Australia | WA | Wanneroo (formerly Autism & Educational Services) has been providing comprehensive and effective ABA services for children with an Autism Spectrum Disorder since 2003.
We are dedicated to enhancing and promoting every possibility in the life of your child and your family, and this includes providing comprehensive professional services to maximise individuals’ potential in the home, school and community.
We offer home, day-care, school or clinic based services.
Services we deliver
Meet Our Principal
Vivienne realised that Behaviour Analysis was her calling when she first started working with children with Autism in 1992. This came about when she was asked to join an organisation teaching Applied Behaviour Analysis and Discrete Trial Training to young children with Autism from the data-based research project in support of Early Intervention. It was from this point on, Vivienne made it her mission to dedicate her professional life towards the betterment of children with Autism and their families.
Not only does Vivienne enjoy working directly with children and youth with Autism, she is also very passionate about empowering others with the most effective tools to teach individuals. She has trained hundreds of staff, clinicians and parents on how to implement strategies that are based on ABA to improve the quality of life for their student or child.
Vivienne and her team also consult with, and coach parents and schools on how to effectively implement strategies that are based on ABA. They present workshops on a variety of topics related to teaching or working with individuals with Autism.
Vivienne’s goal is to help improve the quality of life for children and young people with Autism and their family by making ABA accessible to all.
Meet Our Team
Our team is a group of amazing and dedicated individuals who embrace helping each child reach their full potential.
Every child has their own dedicated therapy team and parents are an integral part of it. They support the family as a whole and work to:
- empower parents and educators who work with children with skills that will improve each child’s quality of life
- evaluate the uniqueness of each child’s individuality and work directly towards their specific needs
- use evidence-based practices to teach and treat a variety of issues including language skills, challenging behaviour, socials skills, anxiety/phobias/fears, safety skills, toilet training, sleep and eating problems.
- provide and enhance children’s abilities way beyond the early intervention stage of the 1:1 intensive therapy options; including small and medium academic and social group clubs, from beginner level through to young adult.
- implement parent training, individually or in small groups to work to help empower parents to better assist and develop life skills for their own child with Autism
We have a team of Program Supervisors and Behaviour Therapists who are fully trained and experienced in Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA), Discrete Trial Training (DTT) and therapeutic methodologies.
Our team have undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in Education, Psychology, and other related fields. They have extensive experience implementing various ABA techniques and programs, and are also required to complete and maintain their continuous professional development from both internal and external sources.
Please call us on 08 9240 5800 if you would like further information.