Any Early Start Australia current vacancies can be viewed on seek.com.au. Click here to view our job listings.
Are you looking for a supportive role with an emphasis on your professional development?
Are you interested in working in a values-driven national network alongside like-minded therapists?
Early Start Australia is always looking for outstanding allied health professionals to join our growing organisation.
Benefits and Perks
- You will be an employee, not a contractor – paid annual, personal leave, public holidays and insurance coverage
- Provided with a laptop
- Be part of a national organisation
- Flexible working hours
- Training in evidence-based, best practice assessment, therapy and support programs
- Administrative and practice management support
- Access to a multi-disciplinary team
- Clinical supervision and mentoring
- Individual professional development budget
- Competitive remuneration
- Access to Employee Assistance Counselling
- Access to Employment Hero – with access to Hero Shop – a discount marketplace with hundreds of products on offer at reduced prices, from groceries to movie tickets and electronics
We are currently actively recruiting across all states and territories. Please refer to our current vacancies below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest or for more information.