Fantastic Fingers is a group for children aged four to six years who need some extra help with activities using their hands.
This may include drawing pictures, using scissors, using cutlery and independence in other day-to-day activities like dressing and brushing their teeth.
Fantastic Fingers aims to give parents and children key strategies and activities to have the best chance at school.
If this sounds like something you and your child would benefit from, contact us today to book your place!
This program is generally run in the January school holidays.
This program is available at:
- NSW | Chatswood (p: 02 9411 1785 e: [email protected])
- QLD | Ashmore (p: 07 5578 2000 e: [email protected])
- QLD | Upper Mount Gravatt (p: 07 5689 5604 e: [email protected])
- QLD | Toowong (p: 07 3736 8690 e: [email protected])
- NSW | Penrith (p: 02 4739 0267 e: [email protected])
Program delivery varies between clinics so please check with your local clinic about their programs.