Free parent information evenings are available for interested parent groups or kindy.
These presentations usually run for approximately one hour and can be tailored to meet the needs of the audience.
An example of what a presentation includes:
- What is Occupational Therapy and how can it assist your child?
- Typical developmental milestones for fine motor, gross motor, attention and self-care skills.
- Underlying skill areas including muscle tone, core strength, hand dominance, hand strength, pencil grasp and sensory processing.
- Tips and strategies for how to foster development of your child’s skills.
- Opportunity for individual questions relating to your child.
We’d love to hear from you to arrange a time when we can present to your group.
This service is available at:
Early Start Australia | Qld | Toowong
(p: 07 3736 8690 e: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Program delivery varies between clinics so please check with your local clinic about their programs.