Physiotherapists work with children and their families to maximise physical and gross motor development, including rolling, sitting, crawling and walking.
Our Physiotherapists can help with the following:
- Developing mobility skills e.g. rolling, sitting, crawling and walking; and participating in activities like bike riding and swimming
- Prescribing and using specialised equipment e.g. seating, standing frames, walkers
- Orthopaedic conditions e.g. plagiocephaly, lower limb, patella-femoral mal-alignment, scoliosis or joint pain
- Developmental delays
- Coordination or balance
- Neurological conditions e.g. cerebral palsy, spina bifida, stroke and traumatic brain injury
- Genetic conditions e.g. Down syndrome and achondroplasia
- Low muscle tone
Some of the physiotherapy-based intervention programs and techniques we offer at ESA include:
This program is available at:
- WA | Ellenbrook (p: 08 6296 2726 e: [email protected])
- WA | Stirling (p: 08 6559 7004 e: [email protected])
Service delivery varies between clinics so please check with your local clinic about their services.